Many organizational cultures today are Busy. Chaotic. Maxed Out. Stressful. Controlling. Disempowering.
Business leaders wisely ask, Is our company profitable? It's a critical question. But have you ever thought to ask, Does our company bring life to the world? Do our companies serve God's kingdom as Strategic Outposts? As followers of Jesus in the context of business, we can lead working communities who live and lead in a way that furthers Gods good and profitable purposes in this world. And here's the great secret to creating companies like this...productivity and profitably can actually increase!
Who is this training for?
This training is designed for key leaders of business, non-profits, academic institutions and senior pastors of churches. It is our experience that the higher one travels up the organizational chart, the lonlier one becomes in their leadership role. Our training gives opportunity to key leaders and senior pastors to share best practices, learn from one another, and experience leadership friendship away from the demands of the job.
The training outcome goals of The Executive Journey are as follows:
- Deepen your own spiritual formation so you live and lead more like Jesus.
- Provide you with the knowledge, tools, experience, and leadership lifestyle to transform your organization's leadership culture that positively impacts employee morale and engagement.
- Provide you with the knowledge,tools, experience and leadership lifestyle to transform your organization into a Purposefully Formative Organization (PFO).
- Six, 4-day retreats over three years (2 retreats per year timed over weekends to minimize days away from work)
- Retreats are held at beautiful locations for you to withdraw for renewal and refreshment
- Each generation forms co-learning communities as they learn together, creating relationships (and a virtual board of advisors for you) that last long after training is completed
- Individualized mentoring and spiritual direction included over the three years
- Organizational consulting is available for your entire team during or after training
- Extended silence and solitude to hear God's voice and connect at the heart-level why you got into leadership in the first place
- Certificate of Spiritual Formation, Leadership and Organizational Transformation (upon completion)
Cost: Varies by retreat location and level of consulting desired. Generally, costs average $4,000 to $10,000 per year depending on consulting and mentoring level desired.*
*Group pricing available for 3+ member leadership teams or for advance payment.
Inquire NOW by emailing troy@ tli.cc We would love to pray with you and connect to answer any questions you may have and to discern God's movement together.