The Journey of Recovery was created in partnership with Operation Integrity to bring healing and restoration from brokenness, addiction, and shame. Our goal is to restore you to new life and leadership possibilities so that you can expressing your calling anew and partner with God in building His Kingdom.
The training involves a two-pronged approach:
1. Participate in a local (or virtual cohort) that works the recovery lifestyle together.
2. Get away on retreat do deepen your spiritual formation in recovery.
Retreats provide time in prayer, solitude, scripture and reflection, away from the non-stop demands of a busy life. Our retreats are designed to create space to hear from God just how much He loves you.
By integrating deep inward spiritual formation with science-based recovery principles, The Journey of Recovery is effective, innovative and empowering.
Local Recovery Groups
- Create space for God's voice and presence.
- Renew and re-shape your character by experiential spiritual practices.
- Learn new patterns that will keep you vibrantly engaged for the long haul.
- Work through the 12 steps of recovery in a small, local (or virtual) cohort.
- Engage with helpful tools for ministry and leadership uniquely curated for leaders interested in helping others get healthy.
- Discover community and mentorship.
- Acquire vision and experience for spiritual leadership in your setting.
The Journey of Recovery is more than a bible study. It's a catalyst for healing and restoration.
Costs: Free, though voluntary offerings are accepted to support the work of Journey of Recovery.
Application is free.